SCOTT HELMER Booking Request
Whether you're a small wine bar or saloon, festival with a crowd of thousands or somewhere in between, we have a Scott Helmer performance and production to fit your venue & budget! From his full-production, "One-Man Rock & Country Music Show," to an intimate solo-acoustic set, Scott Helmer will entertain your audience, leave a lasting impression and turn them into fans for life.
With over 1,000 performances and counting across America, wine bars & restaurants, saloons, RV parks & campgrounds, guest ranches, historic theatres, fairs & festivals, performing arts centers and arenas, major label artists, casinos, wineries, non-profit's and more rely on Scott Helmer to entertain their audiences again and again.
Before completing our form below please take a moment to review our most popular booking options and see which one is right for you. Have a need outside of this scope? Just let us know when filling out our form.
FULL PRODUCTION (most popular):
- Booking includes a 16’ wide x 12’ deep stage, lights, and sound for up to 350 people (photos here).
- Can be set up on any flat surface, indoors or out.
- We handle it all and this option does not require any additional support staff or crew.
- Perfect for venues and events that don't normally present live entertainment yet want an affordable, full-concert experience such as campgrounds & RV parks, wineries, guest ranches, fairs & festivals, fundraisers and more!
- For venues and events that have full production in place.
- Venues and events typically include historic theatres & performing arts centers, fairs & festivals, major label artist support, nightclubs, and traditional live music venues.
- Perfect for smaller venues like wine bars, restaurants and more, where a more solo-acoustic type of performance is desired.
- Artist carries full production and will utilize the correct amount of equipment for your specific venue.
- No venue is too small!
- Since 2012, Scott Helmer's special fundraising concerts have helped raise more than $2 Million Dollars for good causes across America ranging from military veterans and their families, first responders, equine and pet rescues, food banks, non-profit theatres, historic places, suicide prevention, special needs children and adults, high schools and colleges, and more. - TESTIMONIALS.
- Please select "Fundraiser" when completing our form below and tell us a little about your cause and event in the "Notes' section.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BOOKINGS: Artist travels via 37’ coach w/ 16’ cargo trailer (photo here) which must have access to and be parked at your venue beginning at load in (minimum 4 hours prior to showtime) and continuing on through post show departure.