FUNDRAISER Booking Request
Since 2012, Scott Helmer's special fundraising concerts have helped raise more than $2 Million Dollars and counting for good causes across America ranging from military veterans and their families, first responders, equine and pet rescues, food banks, non-profit theatres, historic places, suicide prevention, special needs children and adults, and more. - TESTIMONIALS.
Helmer has also opened for iconic acts such as Heart, Eddie Money, 3 Doors Down, Jeff Bridges, Eric Burdon & The Animals, and others!
- 100% of the proceeds are yours to keep!
- Artist carries full production and booking includes a 16' wide x 12' deep portable stage, lights and sound for up to 350 people (photos here). - we handle it all!
- Concert can be held at your actual location (indoors or out ) if desired vs. having to rent a venue.
- Scott Helmer's "One-Man Rock & Country Music Show" is an upbeat and entertaining set of rock & country hits, and is perfect for all ages!
- A typical concert performance is 2 or 3 hours (your choice).
- Why has Scott devoted his life to helping good causes with his music? Read his inspiring story here.
- Watch videos here.
- Listen to music here.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR ALL BOOKINGS:
Artist travels via 37’ coach w/ 16’ cargo trailer (photo here) which must have access to and be parked at your venue beginning at load in (minimum 4 hours prior to showtime) and continuing on through post show departure.