SPEAKING • VENUE & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Professional P.A. System with Technician(s)/ Front of House Sound Engineer to Properly Present Event.
- (2) Professional Floor Monitors Located at Center Stage for Artist.
- (1) SM58 (or equivalent) Wireless Microphone on Heavy Duty Boom Mic Stand Located at Center Stage.
- (1) DI Input for Acoustic Guitar Located at Center Stage.
- (1) Grounded Power Outlet for Pedal Board Located at Center Stage.
- 2 Hour Artist Load In and Soundcheck - Room Cleared of All Audience Members.
- High Definition Video Projector and Screen.
- HDMI Input From Artists Computer to Projector.
- No Podium or Lectern.
- Private Dressing/ Warm-Up Room (if available).
- Recommended: Some Sort of Stage Lighting/ Up Lighting vs. Full On House Lights.
If you are not able to meet the above requirements please let us know when booking or contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly, as we are happy to modify Scott's presentation to fit your needs if possible.