Scott Helmer to Support Veterans for Child Rescue with Concerts across America
Entertainer and Radio Talk Show Host Looks to Help Former Navy Seal, Craig "Sawman" Sawyer's New Mission to Expose and Stop Child Sex Trafficking Rings across America
Phoenix, Ariz. - Since 2012 Scott Helmer’s concerts have helped raise more than $2 Million Dollars for good causes across America ranging from military veterans and their families, equine and pet rescues, food banks, non-profit theatres, suicide and crisis prevention, special needs children and adults, high schools and colleges, and more. Helmer’s 2017 tour continues his mission of using music to make a difference. Beginning in May and running through December 2017, event organizers, venues and good causes can book Scott Helmer's “World’s Greatest One-Man Rock & Roll Show” to benefit their own cause while also helping to raise money and awareness for Veterans For Child Rescue, a newly formed organization led by former Navy SEAL, Sniper and TV Star, Craig "Sawman" Sawyer aimed at exposing and eliminating child sex trafficking. Learn more and make a direct donation at their website.
Sawyer appeared on Helmer's worldwide broadcast, "The Scott Helmer Show" April 10, 2017, to explain how these rings include members from every level of our society and involve unthinkable trauma inflicted upon innocent babies and children - the soul of our nation. Sawyer stated, "this abuse must first be brought to light before it can be cleaned up. Veterans For Child Rescue was created to shine that light!" "We will expose this crisis through joint operations with law enforcement and by sharing the truth in an unflinching television documentary series for the world to see." He added, "I have no fear and feel my entire life and specialized training has been a dress rehearsal for this new mission and fight." Listen to the full interview here or below.
Scott Helmer has opened for iconic acts like Heart, Eddie Money, Jeff Bridges, 3 Doors Down, Eric Burdon and the Animals, and more, and his newest live show consists of rock & roll and country hits, in addition to his own music. Helmer’s upbeat and energetic 2-hour performance finds him moving from acoustic to electric guitars, to piano, and even to the drums. Audiences of all ages are guaranteed to be entertained, on their feet, and singing and dancing in the aisles, all while helping support an incredible cause that touches every community in America. "People are afraid to talk about this subject because it is so disgusting and shakes us to the core, and that is exactly why I am doing whatever I can to help bring it out into the open and eliminate it," says Helmer. Here is how the concert tour will work:
- Event organizers, venues and other good causes across America can book Scott Helmer to perform live in concert at their event/ venue.
- The above can use the concert/ event to raise money and awareness for a cause of their choice, alongside Veterans For Child Rescue.
- At least 50% (fifty percent) of the proceeds must be directed to Veterans For Child Rescue.
- Event organizers in each city can elect to allocate more or all of the proceeds to Veterans For Child Rescue if desired.
- Suitable venues include; schools, churches, live music venues, non-profit theatres and performing arts centers, Harley-Davidson dealerships and more.
- By making the event a mutual benefit for a good cause within the local community and Veterans For Child Rescue, event organizers are guaranteed to receive turnout and support from all members of their community including; active duty military and their families, veterans, first responders, educators, local businesses and more.
- Goodwill and ongoing community support will remain in place for event organizers long after Helmer's concert.
- As with all of Helmer's charity concerts, 100% of the proceeds are kept by the designated causes (50% to Veterans For Childhood Rescue) and he does not handle any money or donations.
- Helmer is compensated and covers travel expenses by event organizers required advance purchase of 150 copies of his latest CD release for $10 each ($1,500 total) at booking.
- Event organizers can recoup 100% of this expense and effectively have Helmer perform at their event for free by selling the CD's leading up to and during the show, including them with a VIP-level ticket, etc..
- "The Scott Helmer Show" can also broadcast LIVE from each event.
- Event organizers/ venues can get more information and book Scott Helmer here.
Why would someone continue devoting their life to initiatives like this? In 2008 as the world economy was spiraling out of control, Scott Helmer sat alone in his car on a deserted mountain road in Northern Arizona with a gun in his mouth, ready to take his own life. After making a series of serious mistakes he ended losing everything including his family, all of his possessions, his career and most importantly his self-respect. In the seconds before pulling the trigger Helmer cried out to God for help and said, ‘I don’t want to do this. If you help me through this I won’t give up and will use all of this bad stuff to help others and to make a difference, so that no one else has to go through what I am going through right now." Helmer then put the gun down, decided to never give up, picked up his guitar and began to keep the promise he made that fateful day.
See what people are saying • Testimonials
Helmer proudly endorses Seagull Guitars, Godin Guitars, Elixir Strings, Analog Man Pedals and Gator Cases. Learn more at his website.